While your Lennox® HVAC equipment can’t talk to you, it possesses a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can share a fault code. Subject to the malfunction, your heating system could use steady or flashing lights.
Although there are various elementary HVAC fixes you can take care of without an expert, many repairs are best left to experts. When your furnace won’t start or put out warmth, contact Premium Air Services LLC at 713-364-9957 for experienced furnace repair in Tomball.
Our technicians will swiftly determine and repair the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair all brands or models—and get the comfort restored to your residence without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this setup to relay it’s running correctly.
Normal heating involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system heating like it should.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other flashing fast, your heating system might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is running correctly. It means the flame sensing rod could have build-up or in the incorrect location on the burner. Contact us at 713-364-9957 for support.
Here are some of the most common issues for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heater Will Not Start
Here are some of the light sequences you may notice when your furnace will not or keep heating. Most of these errors must be handled by an expert, like one from Premium Air Services LLC.
- The duo of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heating system might not have power. Look at the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse isn’t flipped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it instantly trips after a subsequent reset, leave the breaker alone and call us at 713-364-9957.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The component is an essential safety guard that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to handle this problem yourself.
- A single light is blinking quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This often means power polarity has been transposed. Your furnace might have a wiring fault that calls for specialized support from Premium Air Services LLC.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t running. This piece distributes hot air from the heating system into your rooms. We can help in pinpointing what’s wrong with this component.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This signifies your heater might have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 713-364-9957 for help.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This means there may be a problem with your heater’s control board or wiring. Premium Air Services LLC can find the error and fix it.
- The duo of lights show alternate slow flickers. This signifies your furnace may have a flame issue. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 713-364-9957 for help.
- One light flashes slowly while the other stays continuous. This typically means your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is open. The switch keeps your HVAC system from overheating. Contact the professionals at Premium Air Services LLC for help.
Heating System Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what might be broken when you hear your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The duo of lights are showing alternate quick flickers. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be working. This component ignites energy in your furnace to make warm air and should be fixed by a specialist from Premium Air Services LLC.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your furnace fixed without delay, trust the technicians at Premium Air Services LLC. Our technicians will fix the issue right away and have your space feeling relaxing again soon. Get in touch with us at 713-364-9957 or contact us online to schedule an appointment now.