While your Lennox® HVAC equipment cannot chat with you, it possesses a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has double LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the malfunction, your heating system may use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are a few elementary HVAC repairs you can complete without an expert, most repairs are best handled by experts. When your heating system refuses to turn on or deliver heated air, get in touch with Premium Air Services LLC at 713-364-9957 for skilled furnace repair in Tomball.
Our experts will speedily discover and repair the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can service whichever kinds or configuration—and get the heat returned to your residence fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works this system to tell you it’s heating like it should.
Correct heating consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system operating properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a single light blinking slowly and the other flashing quickly, your heating system might have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is running properly. It means the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the wrong location on the burner. Contact us at 713-364-9957 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most common problems for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Won’t Kick On
Here are a few of the light sequences you could notice when your heater will not or keep running. Most of these problems need to be repaired by a specialist, such as one from Premium Air Services LLC.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This indicates your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Examine the breaker box to confirm the heating system fuse hasn’t triggered. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it promptly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 713-364-9957.
- One light is stable and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The switch is a critical safety tool that helps in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to handle this malfunction yourself.
- One light is flickering rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This typically indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heater may have a wiring fault that calls for expert help from Premium Air Services LLC.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t working. This component sends warm air from the heating system into your residence. We can aid in figuring out what’s wrong with this piece.
- An individual light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking quickly. This means your heating system could have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 713-364-9957 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there could be a malfunction with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Premium Air Services LLC can find the fault and fix it.
- The pair of lights display alternate slow flashes. This means your heating system possibly has a flame error. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 713-364-9957 for assistance.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other is continuous. This usually signifies your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch keeps your HVAC equipment from getting too hot. Call the experts at Premium Air Services LLC for assistance.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what could be at fault when you observe your heating equipment’s blower fan working, but you aren’t receiving any heated air.
- The duo of lights display alternate quick flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This piece lights energy in your furnace to create warmth and should be fixed by a technician from Premium Air Services LLC.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system repaired quickly, depend on the technicians at Premium Air Services LLC. Our pros will repair the fault right away and have your house feeling comfortable again in no time. Contact us at 713-364-9957 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.