During the cold Tomball months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and turns out to be your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. Nonetheless, if it happens, a simple call to Premium Air Services LLC will get you warm and comfortable quickly. We’ve got some signs you should watch for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you’re in an emergency repair situation. Call Premium Air Services LLC as soon as possible if you observe any of these issues:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace right away and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be examined by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re repeatedly turning up the thermostat, yet you’re still cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a indication of a problem with your thermostat, it might also mean your furnace is too small for your space.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you hear a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s louder than normal, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but see an increase in your utility costs, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your professional from Premium Air Services LLC can determine what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It might be a something as minor as an air filter problem or something as large as a motor problem. We’ll help you sort it out.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, call us and our team can help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Premium Air Services LLC at 713-364-9957 or book an appointment with us online.