As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tomball? Particularly if your AC system is recently installed or was cooling just fine last season.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never have to book any work for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your unit inspected annually by a Premium Air Services LLC pro can help find minor troubles before they turn into major meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to maintain intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps determine little troubles before they turn into major, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine parts and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to find problems before they lead to big troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your unit is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is prepped to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should have an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete system order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Premium Air Services LLC
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Premium Air Services LLC pros a shout at 713-364-9957 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.