Make your life simpler—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Premium Air Services LLC pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for the future. Our technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, be sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Premium Air Services LLC service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Premium Air Services LLC team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.