At Premium Air Services LLC, we know that choosing a company you can count on to do AC repair in Tomball is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly provide you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Premium Air Services LLC a call at 713-364-9957. We’re happy to help!