There’s no getting around the changing weather in Tomball, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Premium Air Services LLC expert drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Tomball. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the team at Premium Air Services LLC a call at 713-364-9957 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.