Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Premium Air Services LLC technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but regular air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These annual checks do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Tomball are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or upkeep in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can search for signals and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Premium Air Services LLC in Tomball offer excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 713-364-9957.