When it’s chilly in Tomball you depend on your furnace to keep you warm. If it’s been some time since your system had maintenance, you may have a furnace repair soon in your future. Even if your system appears to be running well, you likely need to clean or replace your air filter. An old air filter can stop air flow, impact your furnace’s efficiency and affect the limit switch that controls furnace operation.
There are different reasons you may require a furnace repair. The more promptly you can call for a furnace repair, the better. If you observe any of the following signs, call in an expert, like Premium Air Services LLC.
1. Your furnace is noisy. You may have a problem if your furnace starts running loudly or making noises that are unfamiliar.
2. Your blower isn’t operating correctly. Is it running for the right amount of time? Is it running endlessly? Does the air flow seem weak? You might have something wrong with your air filter or furnace blower.
3. Your home isn’t heating thoroughly. Have you increased the temperature again and again but haven’t noticed it feeling any warmer? This could signal a few specific problems. It could be something wrong with your thermostat. It may be an issue with your gas source or pilot light. It could even be that your furnace isn’t large enough for your house.
4. Your monthly bill keeps climbing. Your usage is stable but your bill keeps climbing. This could indicate a few different problems. Your HVAC expert will help figure out what’s going wrong.
5. You smell gas. This is important. If you smell gas, turn off your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply. Don’t light any matches or turn on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company has a chance to inspect it.
6. You find water pooling around your furnace. This is the result of a clogged condensation line. It may need both plumbing and HVAC technicians to repair.
You’ll know when you have to schedule furnace repair now that you’re familiar with these common symptoms. The team at Premium Air Services LLC will be there when you need us. Call us at [[phonenumber]] or use our online scheduler to make an appointment.